LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
WonderNat
Cats_55
VillenMC
DemonLeveler
ChanceRoss1214
insanegame27
Codee212
Pieruler5654
GeekIWG
888diamond888
spaceextreme
AmazingStat
DeeRax
TheDude998
jimgoguy56
JudgeXion
quapperops
Gregman98
RainbowFred
yukio132
PsychoticAnomaly
Forum Editor
EvilXiao
mattlll
InsaanSkillz
Spogy
_zakwak_
Tahu136
Penguin
dannyd96
Harrimu
Romin865
alex101120
Moxie_Girlz
surgeprotector
SickLatvia
Calvin1119
lcsminer
rocketeer7
Twouble
zigtome142
hansolo2345
NnightStalker
SheepsWool
jfreeze256
49 posters

Someone design a LegitLand logo plssss

GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Someone design a LegitLand logo plssss - Page 11 Empty Re: Someone design a LegitLand logo plssss

Post by GeekIWG Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:00 pm

ChanceRoss1214, That's pretty impressive, but did you create all the parts yourself? Also, the quality is quite low on some parts.

Also, you just created your account today, and this is your first post? What's the deal with that? Are you even white-listed yet?
    ChanceRoss1214
    ChanceRoss1214
    Punching a Tree
    Punching a Tree

Someone design a LegitLand logo plssss - Page 11 Empty Re: Someone design a LegitLand logo plssss

Post by ChanceRoss1214 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I created most of the things but I stole the clip art like the Faces, and pickaxe. And no I haven't been whitelisted yet I just applied. lol!
    888diamond888
    888diamond888

Post by 888diamond888 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:16 pm

I don't think that we can use this then because that would be a copyright violation.
    ChanceRoss1214
    ChanceRoss1214
    Punching a Tree
    Punching a Tree

Post by ChanceRoss1214 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:19 pm

Ok. Very Happy As long as I get credit for original design. Lol tongue
    ChanceRoss1214
    ChanceRoss1214
    Punching a Tree
    Punching a Tree

Post by ChanceRoss1214 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:20 pm

I will check up on the status of the clips and re-post the status of them.
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:24 pm

If the admins still really like it, I may be able to recreate it in SVG to clean it up and fix copyright issues, but IDK still.
    And yes, ChanceRoss1214, you would get credit for whatever you did on the original design.
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:27 pm

ChanceRoss1214 wrote:     I will check up on the status of the clips and re-post the status of them.
    Better yet, post links to them so that we can see for ourselves.
    ChanceRoss1214
    ChanceRoss1214
    Punching a Tree
    Punching a Tree

Post by ChanceRoss1214 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm

It appears all of the picture is basically copyrighted. They all have notice of copyright and my use of this photo does not fall into the terms for the doctrine of "Fair Use." If there is anyway you could change this I would be grateful.
    Tahu136
    Tahu136
    Fire Madness

Post by Tahu136 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah we cannot use a copyrighted design.
    888diamond888
    888diamond888

Post by 888diamond888 Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Tahu, new pic?
    lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Post by lcsminer Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Well, if someone were to recreate it not using clipart, then we could use it, I mean its not like they've copyright the image of a pickaxe, or anything. Just change the colors around so it fits better with Legitland, and actually draw the stuff in a program. Then we could make the whole image more smooth. Also, I personally would change the lettering on Legitland to more minecraft like lettering or something maybe Razz just throwing out ideas. I do like it. Also, Geek, I like your design too, I just feel like it needs more color. I'm not sure which of your designs look better.
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 pm

lcsminer wrote:Well, if someone were to recreate it not using clipart, then we could use it, I mean its not like they've copyright the image of a pickaxe, or anything. Just change the colors around so it fits better with Legitland, and actually draw the stuff in a program. Then we could make the whole image more smooth. Also, I personally would change the lettering on Legitland to more minecraft like lettering or something maybe :Pjust throwing out ideas. I do like it. Also, Geek, I like your design too, I just feel like it needs more color. I'm not sure which of your designs look better.
    I'll try and recreate it sometime tomorrow. And on my design needing color, I would agree, as it currently is just using different shades of grey, LOL!
    Would everyone say that LegitLand's colorscheme is green and white?
    lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Post by lcsminer Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:22 pm

I think so... I've always pictured it with a little bit of blue, but I guess now with the forums colors changed XD

Lol.... Next installment of the 50 shades series- Different Shades of Grey
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:15 pm

lcsminer wrote:Lol.... Next installment of the 50 shades series- Different Shades of Grey
    lol! Didn't think of that! Of corse I am a Christian.. So, yeah...
    Tahu136
    Tahu136
    Fire Madness

Post by Tahu136 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:12 am

GeekIWG wrote:
    lcsminer wrote:Lol.... Next installment of the 50 shades series- Different Shades of Grey
    lol! Didn't think of that! Of corse I am a Christian.. So, yeah...
    **50 Shaders of gray.
    lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Post by lcsminer Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:31 pm

... Lol, I just saw this on Huffington post XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ITS A 50 SHADES OF GREY COSTUME Laughing get it? lol XD
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Be careful guys, we are kind of getting off toppic here.
    DemonLeveler
    DemonLeveler
    Bedrock Muncher
    Bedrock Muncher

Post by DemonLeveler Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 pm

So, let's get us on topic again.
    888diamond888
    888diamond888

Post by 888diamond888 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 pm

I have some ideas, but unfortunately I am complete crap at art.

Holy Shit I have only been on this forum for a couple of months and I am already a spammer- and this is after my rating was reduced for some reason- I need a life...

Last edited by 888diamond888 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gregman98
    Gregman98
    These titles are changing by the 50s...
    These titles are changing by the 50s...

Post by Gregman98 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:42 pm

if you describe your ideas some one might be able to make you the design your are thinking of if you ask them if they want to do it.
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

I don't think I will have time today to work on redoing ChanceRoss1214's design. However, I did manage to add a little color to my own design. I also made the shading a little more interesting. However, now the inner-inset border looks a little odd to me. (Too flat?) Will see about fixing that soon when I have more time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    VillenMC
    VillenMC
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.

Post by VillenMC Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Geek if you would let me I could make them look more 3d like with some rounded edges.
    GeekIWG
    GeekIWG
    3 Diamonds!
    3 Diamonds!

Post by GeekIWG Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:05 pm

VillenMC wrote:Geek if you would let me I could make them look more 3d like with some rounded edges.
    No, I'd perfer that you didn't try to change anything yourself, as my designs are in SVG and I don't want to release the code to anyone but the server owner. Also, I don't think rounded edges would look very nice in my design. (Assuming you would be using gradients.) They just need more depth, but I can do that myself, and I will... soon...
    VillenMC
    VillenMC

Post by VillenMC Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:22 am

Oh okay and no I would not be using a gradient.
    888diamond888
    888diamond888

Post by 888diamond888 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:19 am

Maybe the logo should be hand drawn, because that makes it real, ergo legit!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 am