FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Cpt_Wiggles24
    Cpt_Wiggles24
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.

    Join date : 2011-08-13
    Age : 22
    Location : East Coast

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by Cpt_Wiggles24 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm

    Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

    if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by Guest on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:56 am

    Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

    if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

    Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 23

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by hansolo2345 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 pm

    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

    if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

    Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....


    that must be the firework rocket without effects (just 1 paper and 1 gunpowder). I accidently let one go and made the server crash ( or atleast I think it was the rocket) Razz sorry.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 pm

    hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

    if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

    Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....


    that must be the firework rocket without effects (just 1 paper and 1 gunpowder). I accidently let one go and made the server crash ( or atleast I think it was the rocket) Razz sorry.

    You do know for every crash you cause the server, it is a 7 day ban....
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 23

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by hansolo2345 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 pm

    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

    if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

    Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....


    that must be the firework rocket without effects (just 1 paper and 1 gunpowder). I accidently let one go and made the server crash ( or atleast I think it was the rocket) Razz sorry.

    You do know for every crash you cause the server, it is a 7 day ban....
    HOHOH Shocked I only heard about the bug itself after the initial crash. and since we dont even know if it was the cause (since the crash didnt automatically occured after igniting the rocket. It could havr been the mssql server (from petey) that we were testing atm (and whick caused outtages before . ) pls dont ban me D: . so please let us close this topic and talk about uhm less banfull subjects Razz
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by Guest on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

    hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

    if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

    Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....


    that must be the firework rocket without effects (just 1 paper and 1 gunpowder). I accidently let one go and made the server crash ( or atleast I think it was the rocket) Razz sorry.

    You do know for every crash you cause the server, it is a 7 day ban....
    HOHOH Shocked I only heard about the bug itself after the initial crash. and since we dont even know if it was the cause (since the crash didnt automatically occured after igniting the rocket. It could havr been the mssql server (from petey) that we were testing atm (and whick caused outtages before . ) pls dont ban me D: . so please let us close this topic and talk about uhm less banfull subjects Razz

    lol.
    avatar
    jfreeze256
    Unused Diamond Pick
    Unused Diamond Pick

    Join date : 2011-07-11
    Age : 32
    Location : Pennsylvania, USA

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by jfreeze256 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:40 am

    Don't blame the mysql server for the crashing! Cuz that's definitely not the case nor has ever been the case. We have never crashed because of a mysql server running
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Age : 23

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by hansolo2345 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

    jfreeze256 wrote:Don't blame the mysql server for the crashing! Cuz that's definitely not the case nor has ever been the case. We have never crashed because of a mysql server running


    well there were crashes before (small ones of a 1 minut or less) which couldnt have been because of firework.

    Anyways I rather not be banned Razz

    Sponsored content

    FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2019 5:54 pm