LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

Cpt_Wiggles24
    Cpt_Wiggles24
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.

FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

Post by Cpt_Wiggles24 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS Empty Re: FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:56 am

Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

if you want to see your firework in the celebration, send me a /mail! we can work something out.

Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

Post by hansolo2345 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 pm

ChaosWolfs wrote:
    Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:Hey guys, Im gonna be hosting random fireworks celebrations at spawn whenever i'm on. They're gonna start Christmas day, and end on New Year's Eve.

Don't crash the server. One of the fireworks have been known to cause server crashes....

that must be the firework rocket without effects (just 1 paper and 1 gunpowder). I accidently let one go and made the server crash ( or atleast I think it was the rocket) Razz sorry.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 pm

hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:

that must be the firework rocket without effects (just 1 paper and 1 gunpowder). I accidently let one go and made the server crash ( or atleast I think it was the rocket) Razz sorry.

You do know for every crash you cause the server, it is a 7 day ban....
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

Post by hansolo2345 Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:41 pm

ChaosWolfs wrote:
    hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:

HOHOH Shocked I only heard about the bug itself after the initial crash. and since we dont even know if it was the cause (since the crash didnt automatically occured after igniting the rocket. It could havr been the mssql server (from petey) that we were testing atm (and whick caused outtages before . ) pls dont ban me D: . so please let us close this topic and talk about uhm less banfull subjects Razz

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:
    hansolo23 wrote:
    ChaosWolfs wrote:

HOHOH Shocked I only heard about the bug itself after the initial crash. and since we dont even know if it was the cause (since the crash didnt automatically occured after igniting the rocket. It could havr been the mssql server (from petey) that we were testing atm (and whick caused outtages before . ) pls dont ban me D: . so please let us close this topic and talk about uhm less banfull subjects Razz

lol.
    jfreeze256
    Unused Diamond Pick
    Unused Diamond Pick

Post by jfreeze256 Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:40 am

Don't blame the mysql server for the crashing! Cuz that's definitely not the case nor has ever been the case. We have never crashed because of a mysql server running
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

Post by hansolo2345 Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 am

jfreeze256 wrote:Don't blame the mysql server for the crashing! Cuz that's definitely not the case nor has ever been the case. We have never crashed because of a mysql server running

well there were crashes before (small ones of a 1 minut or less) which couldnt have been because of firework.

Anyways I rather not be banned Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am