LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D

hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D  Empty My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D

Post by hansolo2345 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:01 pm

As you guys might know J,me,dan and insaan did a lets play on a rather shitty custom map last week (see YourMCAdmins channel for the lets play)
    and I was thinking: I could do this better!. And so it began.....

Im going to give away almost no info at this stage as it is mostly speculations. Ill keep posting images of the progress im making and you guys will get to play the map before it goes live on minecraft forum/planetminecraft etc.
    The custom map will mostly take place 'in space' so sci-fi will be the theme ill be using .

I already chose a texture pack to use for the players/me:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stay tuned for more info and updates Very Happy
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D  Empty Re: My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D

Post by hansolo2345 Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:24 pm

I made some redstone mechanics with the commandblocks for the map Very Happy
    enjoy:

Me testing out some chatNPC functions.Im going to use alot of them:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This device makes it so that its always night and clear. The minecart starts,triggers the commandblocks,goes up, goes through the cobwebs (the cobwebs work as a timer) and after the minecart has landed it all starts over again:

The flickering light mechanic that I will use (SPOILERS) when the ship gets attacked:

Me derping around with Worldedit and brushtools:

The alarm sound that you will hear at several locations. works the same way as the lights:

Stay tuned Very Happy more pics tomorrow Very Happy oh and sorry for the gaps you see in some pics (my graphics card was puking again)
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D  Empty Re: My new uberfrikkinawesome custom map :D

Post by hansolo2345 Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:16 pm

I made up more backstory today and began building. More pictures coming today!

50% of the spawning room:

More pics coming! Very Happy
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

Post by hansolo2345 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Spawn room finished.I need to add some redstone though but structure is done:

owlgrandecity
    owlgrandecity
    2 Diamonds!
    2 Diamonds!

Post by owlgrandecity Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:23 am

What you could do is use some anvils to rename command blocks from [@] to [SomethingElse]. Otherwise, looking pretty cool!
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

Post by hansolo2345 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:43 am

owlgrandecity wrote:What you could do is use some anvils to rename command blocks from [@] to [SomethingElse]. Otherwise, looking pretty cool!

thats a 1.5 feature if I remember correctly. yeah the map has been on a halt until bukkit comes with a 1.5 beta build :/
    MT_Obsidian
    MT_Obsidian
    I didn't stop posting...
    I didn't stop posting...

Post by MT_Obsidian Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Nice work! Looks really cool! I'd definitely be down to give it a try once it's all done Smile
    williambaker2136
    williambaker2136
    Jogging
    Jogging

Post by williambaker2136 Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:29 am

how do i make a white list app?
    Liudvikam
    Liudvikam
    Godly Diamond Pick
    Godly Diamond Pick

Post by Liudvikam Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:59 am

williambaker2136 wrote:how do i make a white list app?
    Go to the Whitelist Applications forum, read ALL the rules, fill out an application, post it and wait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 pm