LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players!

jfreeze256
    Unused Diamond Pick
    Unused Diamond Pick

Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players! Empty Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players!

Post by jfreeze256 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 am

Anarchic Island will be opening Friday, January 18th, 2013.

Anarchic Island will be lawless. Build those cobble towers. Leave those floating trees. Grief other players. PvP. Steal. Hunt down other players for their heads. (a 5% rare drop)

You may NOT take any items onto Anarchic Island. Any items will be deleted from your inventory (including armor). You will be warned before this happens!
    You ARE allowed to bring items off of the Island. Here's the trick, there are only 2 ways off of the Island: warping out at the same point you warped in AND death.
    Oh yes, did I mention these commands are disabled: /home, /sethome, /spawn, /tpa, /tpahere, /tpaaccept, /sell, /heal, and /near? I didn't? Well, they are.
    Don't want someone breaking into your home and stealing your stuff? Too bad. Lockette is DISABLED.
    Think you're gonna store those items in [trade] signs? WRONG AGAIN. Signs are disabled completely!

This Island is ONLY reachable via the WARP sign at Spawn (which will be on the Bulletin Board directly ahead of you when you /spawn).
    You can't float your boat there. You can try. But you'll be rejected from entering! You can't make your way there through the nether either.

The only rules are: no hacking and keep chat civil. Why? Because tempers WILL flare on this island. What happens on the Island, stays on the Island. Verbal harassment/insults will never be tolerated on the server. Got it? Good.

I must also mention, I shall be playing. Who wants an admin head? Come get some.

Any last minute suggestions? Does anyone see any potential bugs or exploits that could pop up?

Who is in?

Twisted Evil
    zazeo112
    zazeo112
    Bedrock Muncher
    Bedrock Muncher

Location : Following romin trying to get to the Icecream truck. I wonder if they have a leek flavour.

Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players! Empty Re: Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players!

Post by zazeo112 Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:27 pm

MUAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA I AM SO IN
    >Smile
    3rik16
    When life gives you lemons, this guy keeps posting.

Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players! Empty Re: Opening Tomorrow: Anarchic Island! Lawless. Brutal. Only for the most hardcore players!

Post by 3rik16 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 am

Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:44 pm

jfreeze256 wrote:Anarchic Island will be opening Friday, January 18th, 2013.

Anarchic Island will be lawless. Build those cobble towers. Leave those floating trees. Grief other players. PvP. Steal. Hunt down other players for their heads. (a 5% rare drop)

You may NOT take any items onto Anarchic Island. Any items will be deleted from your inventory (including armor). You will be warned before this happens!
    You ARE allowed to bring items off of the Island. Here's the trick, there are only 2 ways off of the Island: warping out at the same point you warped in AND death.
    Oh yes, did I mention these commands are disabled: /home, /sethome, /spawn, /tpa, /tpahere, /tpaaccept, /sell, /heal, and /near? I didn't? Well, they are.
    Don't want someone breaking into your home and stealing your stuff? Too bad. Lockette is DISABLED.
    Think you're gonna store those items in [trade] signs? WRONG AGAIN. Signs are disabled completely!

This Island is ONLY reachable via the WARP sign at Spawn (which will be on the Bulletin Board directly ahead of you when you /spawn).
    You can't float your boat there. You can try. But you'll be rejected from entering! You can't make your way there through the nether either.

The only rules are: no hacking and keep chat civil. Why? Because tempers WILL flare on this island. What happens on the Island, stays on the Island. Verbal harassment/insults will never be tolerated on the server. Got it? Good.

I must also mention, I shall be playing. Who wants an admin head? Come get some.

Any last minute suggestions? Does anyone see any potential bugs or exploits that could pop up?

Who is in?

Twisted Evil

Added /heal.
    Restricted Enderchests.
    Fixed exploit where players could bring in items at the gateway.

All admins now de-op upon entry to AnarchicIsland.
    They can re-op at Admin Island.

Last edited by ChaosWolfs on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cpt_Wiggles24
    Cpt_Wiggles24
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.

Post by Cpt_Wiggles24 Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:05 pm

The admins have an island...?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:11 pm

Cpt_Wiggles24 wrote:The admins have an island...?

Yes. Just made it.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Fixed it so players can no longer use the alternative version of the blocked commands, which is listed below as an example.

/ewarp, /warps, /warp, /ewarps
    /ehome, /homes, /home, /ehomes
    /eback, /return, /ereturn, /back
    /tp, /tele, /teleport, /eteleport, /etele, /etp, /tp2p, /etp2p
    /tpa, /call, /tpask, /etpask, /etpa, /ecall
    /tpyes, /eptaccept, /etpyes
    /ttpos, /etppos
    /tpahere, /etpahere
    /heal, /eheal
    /sell, /esell
    /spawn, /espawn
    /near, /nearby, /enear, /enearby
    /sethome, /esethome

Nether reflects the same.

Also - Adjusted the warp onto the island. Players now spawn on a 3x3 platform and have to jump into a pool of water. This prevents additional item exploiting.

EDIT: I think some commands may be authorized, as YMCA intended /back to be a working command for VIPs only.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:01 pm