LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
lcsminer
jfreeze256
6 posters

Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc

jfreeze256
    Unused Diamond Pick
    Unused Diamond Pick

Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc Empty Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc

Post by jfreeze256 Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:14 am

Last edited by jfreeze256 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc Empty Re: Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc

Post by lcsminer Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm

You have ADD Razz I want to support you, but I don't know that I want to get a tee-shirt or be in videos, and I don't have the extra money to buy an intro to videos I don't make Sad However, I do like mine craft, and I was wondering if any of the buycraft donations will go towards your Minecon trip?
    Penguin
    Penguin
    Forum Maniac

Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc Empty Re: Help YourMCAdmin fund his Minecon Trip: get t-shirts, be in videos, be advertised, etc

Post by Penguin Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm

J does not use donations meant to keep the running of the server and related services for his own personal use
    Shadowedfoxfire
    Shadowedfoxfire
    Iron ore
    Iron ore

Post by Shadowedfoxfire Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Going to donate as soon as im sure in have internet at my new apartment. i wanna play with mc on my and your craft.
    dawm
    dawm
    Iron Ingot
    Iron Ingot

Post by dawm Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 am

I rarely play on here anymore but still wanna help out Smile Donated!
    insanegame27
    insanegame27
    I didn't stop posting...
    I didn't stop posting...

Location : Chasing the ice cream truck in a mantis assault vehicle

Post by insanegame27 Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:16 am

That moment in time when you want your very own credit card... sigh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:33 am