LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
SheepsWool
MT_Obsidian
Minerman96
lcsminer
OrzonDoesMC
EvilXiao
thaddeus62298
Nichlas
camaron72
zombikilla
iPWNPEPSI
dj_crumble
beepbeepimajeep2
ktownbullet
Penguin
Harrimu
Cpt_Wiggles24
jfreeze256
22 posters

Lookin' fur mods!

jfreeze256
    Unused Diamond Pick
    Unused Diamond Pick

Lookin' fur mods! Empty Lookin' fur mods!

Post by jfreeze256 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:40 pm

IGN:
    Why do you want mod?:
    Why should we select you?:
    How long have you been with the server?:
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?:

Last edited by jfreeze256 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cpt_Wiggles24
    Cpt_Wiggles24
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.

Lookin' fur mods! Empty Re: Lookin' fur mods!

Post by Cpt_Wiggles24 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:42 pm

Cpt_wiggles24
    11 16
    i play robloxxx and sheti
    cus im kewl and i dun brek stuf
    20 yers
    u trust me muy caliente

Last edited by Cpt_Wiggles24 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Harrimu
    Harrimu

Post by Harrimu Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm

IGN: Harrimu
    Experience?: I have been a co-owner on another server, a mod on 2 servers, and and admin on 1.
    Why do you want mod?: I have been with this server for a while, and I believe I can really help.
    Why should we select you?: Like i said, I've been with the server for a while, I am a part of the main community, I am on every single day, and I feel like I am a good friend of several mods/admins.
    How Long have you been with the server?: About 4 months
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: Well, I know for a fact that Hansolo, Tahu, Felian, and Giga trust me.

Last edited by Harrimu on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Penguin
    Penguin
    Forum Maniac

Post by Penguin Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:53 pm

IGN: 1337Penguin_MC
    Experience?: as a mod or admin, none...
    Why do you want mod?: i want to be able to help people more than i already can
    Why should we select you?: i want to help the server
    How long have you been with the server?: about 4 months
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: a fair bit
    Penguin
    Penguin
    Forum Maniac

Post by Penguin Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:54 pm

i am also on a lot

1337Penguin_MC
    ktownbullet
    ktownbullet
    Bedrock Muncher
    Bedrock Muncher

Post by ktownbullet Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm

IGN:
    ktownbullet

Experience?:
    I helped run and start up 3 private servers and one larger server.

Why do you want mod?:
    I love being able to help out people in any and all ways that I can, be it in helping someone with a verbal fight that there have, a build issue, or any other problem that my arise.

I feel that I would be a very valuable addition to the team in being able to lighten then load on the other Admins and Mods.

Almost 4 months now.

I fell I would be trusted with any task I would be given, as well as making bias dissensions when dealing with an issue between players, and I also believe that I am very trusted by Mods including; Fel, Romin. And I feel that I am trusted by Han and YMCA and maybe wiggles lol I love you wiggles xD.

Last edited by ktownbullet on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beepbeepimajeep2
    beepbeepimajeep2
    Diamond Maniac!
    Diamond Maniac!

Post by beepbeepimajeep2 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 pm

IGN: Beepbeepimajeep2

Experience?: I have been a Moderator before on my friend's server, to be honest, I have 0 lockette/ bukkit experience. Except for finding evidence that lead to the banning of hackers and griefers (Ert4Wyatt and Lazy4Ever).

Why do you want mod?: I am very interested in helping to keep the server that I play on and love orderly and Legit for everyone. I have made quite a few friends on here, and I want to help ensure that they have an enjoyable playing experience.

Why should we select you?: I may not show it all the time, but I am actually very good at problem solving (occupational hazard). I would say that I am a people person (I do get annoyed, but it takes A LOT) and I enjoy lending a helping hand to people who ask for it. I will even be willing to.. *shudder* whitelist a lot.

How long have you been with the server?: I have actually only been with the server for three months (in the influx of 1.5 song lovers XD)... Not enough to really know EVERYTHING on the server, but long enough to be able to understand how things run around the server. Out of those days, I have actually played a lot of them because it has been my summer vacation for most of them.

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: Well... I understand that I am quite new compared to a lot (honestly... all) of the staff, however I think I have a good experience making friends, communicating, and playing with the staff. We have had good and bad times, but I really have taken a liking to the staff, and I hope, they have taken to me as well. So on a scale of 1 to 10... I would honestly say about 4 to 5, but then again, being a friend and trusting them is different.
    dj_crumble
    dj_crumble
    Iron ore
    Iron ore

Post by dj_crumble Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 pm

IGN: dj_crumble
    Experience?: A LOT OF IT IN THE BED (if you know what i mean Wink ) and admin experience + own server fun
    Why do you want mod?: Its enjoyable helping people (babysitting)
    Why should we select you?: more time to recover from the sex as i will be dealing with little kids complaining
    How long have you been with the server?: Enough time to bed you Wink ... (1.5)
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: you havent hav me tested and ure happy to join me in a little bum fun so oviously a lot :') (im flattered)
    iPWNPEPSI
    iPWNPEPSI
    Crumbly Stone Pick
    Crumbly Stone Pick

Post by iPWNPEPSI Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm

d

Last edited by iPWNPEPSI on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zombikilla
    2 Diamonds!
    2 Diamonds!

Post by zombikilla Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:05 pm

IGN: YourMCModerater
    Experience?: I was a Trial Mod on another server. Been playing MineCraft since 1.9 (beta), And I have experiance with Coreprotect, lockette, etc.
    Why do you want mod?: I LOVE helping people and being a Mod just helps to acomplish that goal.
    Why should we select you?: I (like ive said) have experiance with CoreProtect, Love helping people, will enforce the rules, check for X-Rayers, And will be on ALMOST every day! Very Happy
    How long have you been with the server?: 3 weeks (or 4)
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: "The staff" could indeed trust me very much, because I never abuse the power, will do as told, And am a happy sole!

And im happy to whitelist!! Very Happy

Last edited by zombikilla on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    camaron72
    camaron72
    Crappy Wooden Pick
    Crappy Wooden Pick

Post by camaron72 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:05 pm

IGN: Camaron72

Experience?: I was a mod on three other servers. and Ive been playing minecraft since alpha.

Why do you want mod?: I am on this server a lot and some of the time no staff is on and I don't like my chat being spammed with people fighting. also when I see some one break the rules I would like to punish them.

How long have you been with the server?: I have been on this server for almost 5 months.

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: I think you guys trust me moderately
    Nichlas
    Nichlas
    Diamond Block
    Diamond Block

Post by Nichlas Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 pm

IGN: QwertyDK
    Experience?: For about 1½-2 years ago I had my own server, that were for Danes only, I had the server running for about 4-5 months, it were called ZayCraft. I've also been moderating on other danish servers.
    Why do you want mod?: I'd like to become a moderator because I like helping other people in another way that I'm used to at the moment. At the moment I help people out with stuff if the ask me. But as a moderator I can help in alot other ways.
    Why should we select you?: I'm online alot, almost everyday. I work out good with almost any players on the server. And my experiences should be a good reason too. I've always being kind to the other players and helpfull.
    How long have you been with the server?: About 2 months.
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: To be honest, I got no idea. I only talk with Wiggles, Darkbird and Gigamess.. I think they trust me, but I'm not sure.

Any other questions? Contact me and ask me.
    thaddeus62298
    thaddeus62298
    Rough Iron Pick
    Rough Iron Pick

Post by thaddeus62298 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

IGN: My in game name is Thaddeus62289
    Experience?: some experience with the server is I hold up my own server and I help my friends make servers also. I work pretty well and I know most of the basic commands and what they are used for. Good and Bad.
    Why do you want mod?: I want Mod because I like the feeling of helping other players out. I like to make players feel happy they can be on an enjoyable server with no problem at all.
    Why should we select you?: You should select me because I can help whitelist players, and I can help lighten the load on the current Admins.
    How long have you been with the server?: I have been with this server fir about 3 months now, and I enjoy it each day!
    The Staff can trust me %100. I dont like to cheat, therefore I will only use the mods powers to help people with issues, grief, and any other thing people may need help with.

P.S.- I know I have gotten into some issues, but I PROMISE I will change my ways!!! Smile
    EvilXiao
    EvilXiao
    These computer keys look like diamond.

Post by EvilXiao Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:13 pm

IGN: EvilXiao
    Experience?:I've been level 153 on the server, and I've been a op on a private server
    Why do you want mod?:I enjoy helping people, and I'd enjoy helping with server projects
    Why should we select you?:I can be helpful, serious, and willing to have fun depending on situation
    How long have you been with the server?:I joined with the 1.5 people, 3 months
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?:I think you trust me enough, that allowed me to beta test the FTB server.
    OrzonDoesMC
    OrzonDoesMC
    Diamond Maniac!
    Diamond Maniac!

Post by OrzonDoesMC Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:14 pm

IGN: OrzonDoesMC

Experience?: Been moderator in one server before.

Why do you want to be a mod?: I would be very pleased to help as much former players as I can in this server, I want to keep the server player-friendly.

Why would we select you?: I always stick to the rules while discussing a possible ban for someone, including myself. I will be very alert for griefers, x-rayers and such. Plus, I like helping everyone out, no matter the problem.

How long have you been with the server?: I have been with the server since about 1 to 2 months. I understand I might sound quite new, but I am quite known by the members of the server.

How much do you think we (the staff) trust you?: Possibly, if I put it on a scale from 1 to 10, I would be at around 4 or 5. I have quite interacted with the staff and I have been trying to make friends with them. Lately I have been interacting with darkbird, and I like how he, and the rest of the stuff, act. I would like to be like the rest of the staff.

Thank you for reading my application! I will wait patiently until your decision.

lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Post by lcsminer Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 pm

+
    ----
    -
    IGN: LCSminer

Experience?: Sadly, no. I started a server for my friends, but I didn't get into it. I do learn very fast, however. I could probably look up a bunch of YouTube videos right now and learn everything I need to know, and even some things I don't need to know Smile

Why do you want mod?: I like mediating and doing menial work. I think I would enjoy whitelisting, as well as stoically presenting evidence of people's wrongdoings. But I always feel really bad for them :(I have stopped many arguments between my parents.

Why should we select you?: I like work no one does, I learn fast, I don't cause trouble, I'm good at stopping arguments, and I'm a nice person (I hope that is something that words can transmit on the Internet)

How long have you been with the server?: A while I think. It must be around 3-4 months now I think. I started sometime around March 13. By the way, a while to me is not really a long time XD

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: Well enough, I don't cause trouble, I've never griefed, and I hate cheating. You may think I'm a spammer on the forums though...

By the way, if you need someone immediately, ignore this application. I'm on vacation, and I have no computer access :(I will be back before August however.
    Minerman96
    Minerman96
    Top Poster
    Top Poster

Post by Minerman96 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Experience?: as a mod or admin, none. I have held various leadership positions in the Scouting Association and, more recently, as a Lance Corporal in my school's Combined Cadet Force. The responsibilities of this rank include the training, leading and management of varying groups of children and young people of various backgrounds of ages from 13 to 16, often under trying circumstances.

Why do you want mod?: I have been a member of legit land since it was a few months old, and it has, to this day, been my only mine craft server. We have been through a lot, both the server and myself have grown much since I first joined. I would like to give what I can to maintain the high standard of this server, and to assist in it's upkeep.

Why should we select you?: I am a well-known, long time player, with a keen sense of morality and judgement. I have been banned previously, and I would like to think this gives me an insight into the minds of those I would be asked to judge. I promise, to my ability, to do the best I can for this server.

How long have you been with the server?: around two years (first played on the first map)

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: A long time ago, I threw myself on your trust to stay on this server, and, against your better judgement, I am sure, you caught me. Every day since then I have played fairly and with pride for this server. Every day I do so vindicates this trust. I feel that I am well trusted.

I also personally know several of the mods/admins IRL.

I thank you, freeze, for all that you have done and for allowing this chance for me to attempt to prove myself. I will patiently await your response.

Last edited by Minerman96 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MT_Obsidian
    MT_Obsidian
    I didn't stop posting...
    I didn't stop posting...

Post by MT_Obsidian Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:53 pm

IGN: MT_Obsidian

Experience?: As far as server stuff goes, I created my own private server for a few friends and myself and had to fiddle around with all the Bukkit stuff that goes into that (i.e. permissions, chat stuff, plug-ins, etc.). Otherwise, I have only played on this server for multiplayer.

Why do you want mod?: I have been on the server for a little while now, and I find the idea of being able to help out the staff here really exciting. I have no problem doing whitelisting work either. Also, because of my odd time zone (MST), I have a tendency to be online when no other mods or admins are, and I could help keep watch while everyone else is offline.

Why should we select you?: I run one of the largest towns on the server and have to deal with my citizens and their requests/problems all the time, so I already have a lot of experience with people on the server. I can judge fairly and according to evidence, and I love helping out others when they need something. Learning the ropes as a mod might take some practice, but I am a fast learner and will catch on quickly.

How long have you been with the server?: Since late March of this year, so about 3.5 months.

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: I feel that the staff here trust me reasonably well. I have one staff member who has a home in my town. I have also chatted/done stuff on the server with them on a few times and always tried to help when I can. I have been reprimanded before, and followed the staff's instruction and humbly changed my ways. All in all, I feel that the staff see me as a trustworthy and (hopefully) contributing player.

Thank you for your consideration!
    SheepsWool
    SheepsWool
    Diamond Maniac!
    Diamond Maniac!

Post by SheepsWool Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:56 pm

IGN:SheepsWool
    Experience?:None, but i hang around with enough of the mods/admins here that maybe by osmosis I have some experience (maybe?)
    Why do you want mod?:To help out my main server (even though I sometimes dont get on for streaks)(but im back to getting on now).
    Why should we select you?:Ive been a member of this community for almost 2 years, I feel like people like me (hopefully).  Also, I can work to get things done.
    How long have you been with the server?:2 years on July 3rd (joined 1 day before wiggles Razz)
    How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?:I hope all of you who know me trust me, you act like you do.  I feel they trust me
    turtles9788
    turtles9788

Post by turtles9788 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 pm

IGN: turtles9788
    ------
    ------
    Experience?:
    I've hosted private servers for friends before and I also have used CoreProtect and other plugins that are on this server in my private servers.
    ------
    Why do you want mod?:
    I want to help out and contribute more to the server. I also want something else to do on the server.
    ------
    I really like to help other people and I usually have a lot of time on my hands so I would be on for a long time if I need to. Plus, I donated $50 for the server as well. Plus, when I walk around spawn, I find the occasional griefed building + floating trees. Furthermore, I've had some experience with Forumotion before
    ------
    3 months
    ------
    I think the staff would greatly trust me. I've helped some mods/admins on this server (like helping JewishLollipop on how to store money in signs and petey with testing out server commands).
    NnightStalker
    NnightStalker
    Random Title images...
    Random Title images...

Post by NnightStalker Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:26 pm

IGN: NnightStalker

Experience?: I was an admin on an older public server back in the days of Minecraft Beta. (1.5 Beta)

Why do you want mod?: Well because I would love to help the server in non-donating ways only because I don't have a lot of money to support the server with. Plus I always find that sometimes when we really need a mod or an admin to be on their isn't so I think we just need more moderators in general.

Why should we select you?: Because I will enforce the rules and I plan to be staying with this server for a very long time. If there are commands that I'm not used to using I will learn them very quickly. I also spend a lot of time on the forum reading posts (both white-list and non white-list) so that the forum stays update on my side so I would be able to respond to a lot of questions and white-list a lot of people too.

How long have you been with the server?: Some where right around the middle of March I think... Hard to tell how long I have been on the server when time flies from the fun Very Happy

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: Well if you accept me as a mod then you obviously trust me enough to make me a mod however I think you guys can trust me. for example I have helped tons of people without expecting anything back and I have even helped the Moderators and Admins with a couple of things every once and a while.

Also I understand if I haven't been on long enough to be a moderator. I just saw the announcement and figure might as well try and become one now and If I can't now maybe next time I can Smile
    renttrent
    renttrent
    Sharded Diamond Pick
    Sharded Diamond Pick

Post by renttrent Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm

IGN:renttrent

Experience?:I've Been a mod on 2 servers, I have a bit of experience with plugins like lockette and coreprotect

Why do you want mod?:To help the server and the people on the server. And to catch griefers, xrayers, and speed up the whitelisting so people don't have to wait as long to join the server

Why should we select you?: Well helping people is in my nature. Just like a day or 2 ago I gave falol11 5 stacks of dirt for free because he was looking to by some, anther time was when like a week ago I noticed that the nether tunnel to Aeroff at the nether hub was taking long to go through and contacted chanman (who was building the tunnel) and gave him free rails so it would be easier for everyone to get through. I also do my best to report griefing and anything that goes against the rules if I notice it.

How long have you been with the server?: About 3 months

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: I think you guys can trust me. I've never griefied, x-rayed or cheated on the server or any other servers really Razz

Well thank you for reading and your consideration is greatly appreciated.
    SeaTosky
    SeaTosky
    When life gives you lemons, this guy keeps posting.

Post by SeaTosky Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Is it possible to become a mod for the FTB server specifically? If so i'd enjoy that! Very Happy If this is a general mod who is expected to be specific to the vanilla or oversee both servers please ignore this, but I personally think it would be wise to have moderators who are focused on one server rather than having to watch over both servers. To be specific I would love to moderate the FTB server.

IGN: SeaTosky

Experience?: I did a mod internship on the vanilla server. I've had moderation and administration experience on many other games, my career is currently in the management of a small team of coders in which I oversee deadlines, proof-read, improve weak code walls, and motivate my team.

Why do you want mod?: I would like to help with the FTB server mainly with building and player upkeep.

Why should we select you?: I'm not here begging for a position, but am rather asking to be part of the growth of the FTB server. I'm highly experienced in dealing with people because I manage a coding team and teach young'uns to code at my local community centre.

Since March of this year.

How much would you think we (the staff) trust you?: I would assume you guys trust me? I'm active in the community and only left for a month and a half because I just got married.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:20 am