LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*!

jfreeze256
    Unused Diamond Pick
    Unused Diamond Pick

Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*! Empty Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*!

Post by jfreeze256 Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:23 am

Click here to vote:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then you'll get 10 levels of xp in game (*170 xp = levels 0-10)
    lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*! Empty Re: Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*!

Post by lcsminer Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 am

I will vote daily :}

EDIT: I was just thinking, now that we have a page on Planet Minecraft, isn't there a larger possibility that someone from Planet Minecraft actually WILL review our server? hmmm... :} XD That'd be funny I love it when people are like, "I WANNA BE OPPED, I"M FROM PLANET MINECRAFT"

Of course, if someone actually was from planet minecraft, they would have talked with you beforehand, I'm pretty sure :Pif they wanted to observe the server without anyone knowing its planet minecraft personnel, then they wouldn't ask to be opped XD
    JoePCool14
    JoePCool14
    ReInforced Stone Pick
    ReInforced Stone Pick

Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*! Empty Re: Vote for LegitLand on PMC: get 10 levels of xp*!

Post by JoePCool14 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:44 pm

You need to revise the post for the new server!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:15 am