LegitLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Bob7663
MDoce
Elopus
Forum Editor
Penguin
Gregman98
taos777
EvilXiao
spaceextreme
OscarMayerMan
RainbowFred
simsnet
Calvin1119
lcsminer
dannyd96
MT_Obsidian
InsaanSkillz
FijiFiji1221
VillenMC
IfritSky
duncanr8
Romin865
hansolo2345
JudgeXion
Tahu136
29 posters

LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA!

Tahu136
    Tahu136
    Fire Madness

LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA! Empty LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA!

Post by Tahu136 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello! LegitLand is going through some tough times now.
    Until it`s back up and running, better than before, Let`s remember some of the best LegitLand Moments.

When LegitLand comes back up, one of you will win Terraria.
    The winner will be picked randomly, all you have to do is write your personal favourite moment that you had on LegitLand.

Last edited by Tahu136 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JudgeXion
    JudgeXion
    Making these after 50 is boring.

LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA! Empty Re: LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA!

Post by JudgeXion Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:07 pm

I have a few favorite moments, I just can't remember them all atm, So I'll just update this post as I'll remember them.
    Moment 1 wrote:But the one I remember right now would be when I got admin and how fast I got it.
    Took me 3 months to go from player to mod and then 3 more months to admin.
    But the best thing during it was the few days before it, When J had been talking with several people about how he was thinking of making me mod and told them all "Don't tell Judge".
    I was told by maybe 10-15 people that J had talked with them on TS and how he was thinking of making me admin and had told them to not tell me.
    You guys are awesome in keeping stuff secrets. GG.
    Edit: 2014-03-14 wrote:
    Moment 2 wrote:Another thing that I rememberd when space mentioned fun times with the TS users is when some of ous, I don't remember who exactly got together and played Cards aginst Humanity for the first time as LL group. so much fun. so much randomness.

Last edited by JudgeXion on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    hansolo2345
    hansolo2345
    Hanburger

LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA! Empty Re: LegitLand best moments Contest. WIN TERRARIA!

Post by hansolo2345 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Ive got several favorite moments haha. Most of em are when we staff are just messing around and blowing shit up XD One of my favorites was when danny accidently used worldedit to remove half of spawn (and alot of builds around spawn) XD
    Romin865
    Romin865
    Anyone who gets this far is obviously a whitelister...

Post by Romin865 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:18 pm

When we were building the sg3 map, but we decided to mess with J's statue.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    duncanr8
    duncanr8
    Master of All
    Master of All

Post by duncanr8 Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:33 pm

The last week before the 1.5 map when gigamess, lookaballoon and I went on an adventure.
    IfritSky
    IfritSky
    I didn't stop posting...
    I didn't stop posting...

Post by IfritSky Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 pm

My favorite is when halfway through building my castle (i had finished my cobble outline and was adding the wood and stone stuffs) and I decided to ask J if it was too much cobble. The two OMGs were something ill always remember. One for the heart-a-stroke from the cobble and the second for the awesomeness that was my castle.

R.I.P Nar'Talas~
       Now i get to build another castle and make headless jelly :3
    VillenMC
    VillenMC
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.
    I should probably slow down with the Posting.

Post by VillenMC Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:06 pm

I got the same reaction on my/headless castle
    FijiFiji1221
    FijiFiji1221
    Jogging
    Jogging

Post by FijiFiji1221 Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 pm

Best moment... hmm... well for one, The First time i logged on (But me being me Skimmed the books), Then my first base, My first Spawner Base, The Fuck up with my VIP Rank (Got 2 VIP instead of one (My Bad)). and last but not least, When we did the group Photo at spawn a few weeks ago (Just after SkyBlocks was released i think)
    InsaanSkillz
    InsaanSkillz
    These posts are Insaan!
    These posts are Insaan!

Post by InsaanSkillz Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:00 pm

At the end of the very first map where we got unlimited TNT and blew up absolutely everything.
    Minelympus.
    Sinclairia.
    When I set dannys house on fire as a joke and the entire thing burnt down.
    Turning every grass block within 500 instead of 50 blocks into sand and crashing the server.
    Chaoswolfs
    When chadia was banned and i was made mayor of his slums town. Demolished it immediately.
    The minerman96 fiasco.
    MT_Obsidian
    MT_Obsidian
    I didn't stop posting...
    I didn't stop posting...

Post by MT_Obsidian Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:11 pm

Hanging out with Beepbeepimajeep2 and ktownbullet and building cool stuff in my first town. That was a lot of fun!

That time when Wiggles and some other mods wanted to "show us something" and blew a bunch of us up in an obsidian cage XD

Meeting people that I became friends with in and outside of Minecraft. I think that's the best one of all Smile
    dannyd96
    Maybe you should take a break.

Post by dannyd96 Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Cutting half of spawn out and crashing the server. Using WorldEdit on anythig and chasing the server... Building Sinclairia was brilliant fun, getting made mod to handle the 1.5 influx of people, then being admin and having the ability to screw around with people. The house burning on the first map Insaan was ridiculous XD
    lcsminer
    lcsminer
    Whitelister for sure.

Post by lcsminer Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 pm

One of my favorite moments was logging on and everyone saying welcome Razz I have so many other moments though XD

I killed the enderdragon with a regular bow and no armor XD that was fun!

I remember building a railway about 1k blocks, to try to connect the town I was living in to the spawn railway, that was a lot of fun!

Oh and I can't forget that first moment I arrived on Aeroff, and I asked night if I could start building higher than ground level XD thats why my failed excuse for a shop was always like 9 blocks higher than Aeroff because it was the first thing there Razz
    Calvin1119
    Calvin1119
    You're whitelisting, aren't you?

Location : The back of the ice cream truck that Romin and Zazeo are chasing

Post by Calvin1119 Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Bringing my new horse a few thousand blocks through the Nether from 1.6 chunks, then realizing that I lived in a mushroom island and had no use for it.

Once I asked everyone on TS to jump off a cliff and we did. For half an hour.

Making holiday skins for everyone. (Note: I'll do skins for 1.8. PM me)

Livestreaming

Building my first ever proper house.

An actual fortune pickaxe.
    simsnet
    ReInforced Stone Pick
    ReInforced Stone Pick

Post by simsnet Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:51 pm

The day I signed up.
    RainbowFred
    RainbowFred
    Bumpy Diamond pick
    Bumpy Diamond pick

Post by RainbowFred Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:06 pm

i dont want to win terraria (cant, im playing with a mac... :'() but idk if you remember when J realized he could put mobs on top of the others? that was amazing Very Happy When pigs can fly on legitland? i think i have never had so much fun on this server :p
    OscarMayerMan
    OscarMayerMan
    Godly Diamond Pick
    Godly Diamond Pick

Post by OscarMayerMan Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 pm

My best moment was when I was just playing around enjoying the community so every time I was on the server I loved all the moments of community Smile 
    spaceextreme
    spaceextreme
    Crumbly Stone Pick
    Crumbly Stone Pick

Post by spaceextreme Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Some of my favorite Legitland memories come from when a lot of players (mostly ts users) get together and pvp in the end. It's especially more fun when the staff is blowing up the end as it keeps us more on edge. Somethings will never end and I can't wait to get back to that fun when the server is back up. Smile

Also I have no need for Terraria

Last edited by spaceextreme on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    EvilXiao
    EvilXiao
    These computer keys look like diamond.
    These computer keys look like diamond.

Post by EvilXiao Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 pm

I loved the day when J discovered mobs riding mobs, and when he rediscovers it. The balls and pyramids of TNT were used to blow up the end (and copied builds) were fun too. Though I think the best memories I've had are the ones with Fred and all the guys and gals on teamspeak. Except headless, he kept jailing me. I hate you headless.
    taos777
    taos777
    Diamond Block
    Diamond Block

Post by taos777 Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 am

I void my winnings as I already have Terraria.

But my favorite memories are:

My first time playing on LL and not being able to make it far without mobs chasing me.

After finally making out and travelling the endless oceans looking for a nice island and Judge TPing me to one.

Slowly expanding my island as friends joined.

My fiance joining and building a house that looked like a prison, and then adding vines in hope it would look less prison like.
    Gregman98
    Gregman98
    These titles are changing by the 50s...
    These titles are changing by the 50s...

Post by Gregman98 Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 am

I would have to say that my best moments on legitland would be
    Going to the end portal for the first tim when we had the dragon reset time shortened
    Playing with my cousin and friends on my island helping me build
    Blowing holes in my island for no reason and every body watching the pvping in it for fun
    King of the ladder with snowball and eggs
    Pvping Taman a couple times in the end
    Trying to get TNT in the end then getting blown up by romin
    Trying to get my horses to my house 6k blocks and mostly water
    Traveling to my island after houses getting reset twice
    Getting to know all the players
    Also I already have terraria so no need to include me
    Penguin
    Penguin
    Forum Maniac

Post by Penguin Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

Getting mod :3
    Forum Editor
    Forum Editor
    I Control these pages.
    I Control these pages.

Post by Forum Editor Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:33 am

Building the PvP Arena with JJ on the first map as a newbie. JJ I miss our chats <3. aha

Last edited by Bazzalisk on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Elopus
    Elopus
    Smooth Iron Pick
    Smooth Iron Pick

Post by Elopus Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 pm

When I got to see Creed's old city before the crash.
    MDoce
    MDoce
    Diamond Block
    Diamond Block

Post by MDoce Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:59 pm

My best moment was when I first joined Legitland. People were welcoming me, and I knew that this was already going to be a great server.
    Bob7663
    Bob7663
    Diamond Maniac!
    Diamond Maniac!

Post by Bob7663 Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:22 am

My best moment was after transporting sheep to my base, my pig in the other pen was hit by lightning so it turned into a zombie pigman and killed all my sheep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:36 pm